20th June 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Any college or university offers Diploma in Metallurgy through distance learning mode?

sir i want to do diploma in metallurgy distance learn course. i have degree in B.sc (chemistry ) with special subject , maths & physics as a sub. subject but last 5 years i related to met. manufac. plant .so if any college or inst. kindly help me

6th April 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any college or university offers Diploma in Metallurgy through distance learning mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do diploma in metallurgy distance learn course. i have degree in B.sc (chemistry ) with special subject , maths & physics as a sub. subject but last 5 years i related to met. manufac. plant .so if any college or inst. kindly help me
The Diploma in Metallurgy is available in Neptune Institute of Management & Technology. The duration of the course is 3 year. The eligibility to study the course is 10th with 2 years experience. The website link is Official website.

The Diploma in Metallurgy course is International Institute of Management and Technical Studies. The eligibility to study the course is HSC pass with 2 years experience. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?