19th March 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?

pls tell me after iti with 6 year experience guide any mechanical cource in draughtman mech? After i.t.i with 6 year exp. sugg. diploma cource?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  2. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  3. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  4. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  5. How to do B.E Mechanical after completing ITI in 1996? I ave 12 years of experience in steel structures
  6. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  7. How to get admission in Mechanical diploma? My qualification is ITI
  8. ITI NCVT previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. ITI Mechanical Draftman question and answers
  10. How to do Mechanical diploma in approved AICTE after passing 2 years ITI in Motar Mechanical Trade
  11. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  12. Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field
  13. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  14. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  15. How to get admission in Mechanical in ITI after passing 12th Biology?
  16. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility?
  17. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  18. Previous years question papers of ITI Draughtsman Mechanical of DRDO CEPTAM -4
9th June 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?

pls tell me after certificate in tool and die making NTTF with 7 year exp guide me to pursue a degree course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?