26th May 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Pharmacy and
I want to know that what is the approximate
fee expenses for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course.
Please somebody tell me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the approximate fee for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  6. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  7. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  8. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  10. Total fee of Pharmacy Diploma course in Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi?
  11. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  13. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  15. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  16. After BDS can I get any other job besides Dentist? job in pharmaceuticals industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  18. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
4th June 2015, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?

If you can get admission in a government college for your D.Pharma then fee will be very reasonable compared to a private college. If we look at DIPSAR which is a central government institute the fee for Diploma in Pharmacy is as follows:

1st year : Rs. 10000 (with admission fees)
2nd Year : Rs. 8000

In private colleges it can go a bit high with more that Rs. 15000 per annum based on the kind of college. Therefore, try to get admission in a government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?