8th October 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

B.com, part time deploma in event management and Charter accountant can be done together or not ?

I am student of 12 and and i have registered for CPT and i also what to do b.com along with diploma in event management does it can be possible or not ? Please help i am very much confused!

10th October 2021, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.com, part time deploma in event management and Charter accountant can be done together or not ?

It's better to focus on one course.
As all know CA is not that easy, doing simple Bcom along with CA is beneficial because both have almost same course of study.
But if you can manage diploma and CA both then its your choice.
15th October 2021, 08:06 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: B.com, part time deploma in event management and Charter accountant can be done together or not ?

First of all,

It depends on students potential how well he can manage but as per my personal opinion it would be good to do graduation from correspondence along with CA.

Butt consider your interest and choice once before you make any decision.

Best of luck.
15th October 2021, 09:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue CA and bcom simultaneously.
CA foundation and 1st semester bcom are almost the same but the only thing is CA is a bit difficult compared to bcom as far as CA Foundation is concerned.

You have to make proper time table and stick to that so that you take care of both the courses you have stepped into.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?