23rd December 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech as well as job after completing diploma?

Sir, I am second year diploma student after diploma I am interested to do job and also I want to study B.Tech. How can I do so? Would you please help me in this regard?

25th December 2015, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech as well as job after completing diploma?

B.Tech is a regular course and it will be difficult to do job along with it. If you want to do job on the basis of diploma and also study engineering graduation then AMIE is a good option for you.

Hence, you can go for a correspondence approach because a regular qualification is not possible along with the job.
27th December 2015, 04:54 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: B.Tech as well as job after completing diploma?

Most of the students prefer to do a job as well as pursue engineering.This is the best option.For the convenience of students,many universities provide corresponding engineering courses.After completing this course you will get a corresponding engineering certificate.If you are interested in doing open degree,even it is a better option.You need to provide your Xerox certificates and join the course.Many other private colleges are also proving engineering,you can just attend the practical examinations and the end examinations.But be sure that you can cope up with both job and also engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?