29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

1st July 2019, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering for 12th candidate?

Yes, it is beneficial to do a Diploma in Automobile Engineering for the 12th candidate. The name of the best jobs opportunity after completing this course are given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Associate Manager

=> Storekeeper

=> Production Engineer

=> Design Engineer

=> Field Service Engineer

=> Quality Engineer

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Rathinam Techzone - Coimbatore

=> Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR - Nellore

=> Nexgen Careers - Coimbatore

=> Hyundai Groups - Chennai
2nd July 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. You can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through lateral entry admission. You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. You have to appear for an entrance examination (lateral entry admission) for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering. After completion of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you can apply for various jobs in government and private sector organizations. As you have completed the 12th standard, you can also study BE/BTech in Automobile Engineering.
2nd July 2019, 11:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you would be beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering. If you are interested in manufacturing and operating of automobiles, and other subsystems then you should certainly pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering which is of 3 years and is full time.

You can join industries like Automobile industry, Electrical and electronic field, Colleges, and Universities, Communication and Media, Automobiles, Media, Advertising, Telecom Services.

You can work as Design Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Associate Manager, Storekeeper, Production Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Quality Engineer, Assistant Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?