10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management for BBA(H) graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management course. As I have done BBA(H) so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

13th July 2019, 12:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management for BBA(H) graduate?

Yes, it is beneficial to do PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management for BBA(H) graduate so as per my suggestion, you should study G Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management course.

The name of the best college for you is given below.

=> DCM Institute of Medical and Paramedical Technology
165-Krishna Square-1
Amritsar, Punjab

=> Dhanvantari Institute of Professional Education - DIPE
Money Mountain Complex, Near SGPGI, Raibarely Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
13th July 2019, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management for BBA(H) graduate?

The course has a good scope and you should take admission at a good institute if you want to get a decent job after completion. You should only look for institutes which has an excellent placement record and have excellent infrastructure.

If you can get quality education then surely you will have good chances of making a good career. A course is good when it is done from a good college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?