12th June 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in National Institute of Photography?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Fashion Photography course in National Institute of Photography. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

14th June 2019, 01:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in National Institute of Photography?

National Institute of Photography

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in National Institute of Photography.

As per my suggestion, you should study a Diploma in Fashion Photography in National Institute of Photography course for your bright future.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Room no 1, 2nd Floor, Ghamat Terrace, Above Shagun Hotel Middle Bridge, Garage Galli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Phone: 022 2431 5737
14th June 2019, 01:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Photography in National Institute of Photography?

You will get the following benefits after successfully completion of Diploma in Fashion Photography course from National Institute of Photography.

There will be wide range of job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Photography course which are listed below.

1) You can work for fashion magazines, designers, advertising companies, etc.

2) You can work as a Fashion Photographer who is responsible for taking pictures of models, celebrities which will be used for magazines, websites, fashion houses, and print ads.

3) You can be a Photojournalist who take photographs as well as show pictures for telling a visual story.

4) You can also work as a Still Photographer who is responsible to execute professional photography to produce quality, creative images etc.

5) You can be a Photo editor who works for a newspaper, website, magazine and book publisher for editing, selecting, positioning as well as publishing pictures .

6) You can also work as a Photographers who is responsible for taking pictures of places, people, landscapes, food, and other attractive things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?