7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker from Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  5. What is the procedure to register for paramedical council of India after completion of diploma in multipurpose health worker?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  7. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  8. What is the date of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
  9. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  11. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  12. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  13. Best Colleges in Indore for Nursing after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many government colleges are there for BSc MLT courses in Kerala
  15. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?
  17. Best University in India for bachelors degree course in Physiotherapy?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
15th October 2018, 08:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?

Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 2C/6, Biren Roy Rd W, Near Behala Chowrasta, Sanjib Pally, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700034
Phone: 086974 88882
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?