19th August 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?

Hello,
I am pursuing BDS. But I also want to do Diploma course in Pathology. I would like to know that is it beneficial for me to do this Diploma course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Pathology being a B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  3. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  5. Possibility to study MD-Pathology for B.Sc and DMLT candidate?
  6. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  7. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  8. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  9. Post graduate course in medical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  11. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  12. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?
  13. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?
  15. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
15th March 2018, 02:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?

If you are pursuing BDS, then it would not be possible to pursue another regular course like diploma in pathology, which requires regular classes.

Hence, it would not be possible for you to pursue such course along with BDS and a distance mode course on pathology will not have much value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?