15th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Physiotherapy for 10th student? Detailed information and scope of this course?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th with 79% marks in. I want to know about Physiotherapy Diploma course and if it still have scope in job sector or not? Is it a good course for my future life?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  2. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  5. Detailed information, scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy for 12th Science student?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  9. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  10. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  11. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  15. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  17. Best college for Physiotherapy in India? Detailed information about Srinivas College and Dr M.V Shetty College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?
18th July 2016, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Physiotherapy for 10th student? Detailed information and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 10th with 79% marks in. I want to know about Physiotherapy Diploma course and if it still have scope in job sector or not? Is it a good course for my future life?
It is based on your interest and future career goal. However, doing Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing 10th standard is obviously good enough. After completing Diploma in Physiotherapy, one can find job opportunity in Hospitals, Private Clinics, Fitness Centers, offices, Colleges and Sports clubs etc.

No, doubt there is good scope available for Physiotherapy course. But, it is mandatory that you must upgrade your knowledge and skill in the Physiotherapy field by doing Master degree course to get a good job. Once, after completing the advanced studies you can get job opportunity in reputed firms with high salary package. You can work as,

- Lecturer
- Osteopath
- Research Assistant
- Researcher
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Customer Care Assistant
15th September 2017, 08:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Physiotherapy for 10th student? Detailed information and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Yes, it is beneficial for you to do diploma in physiotherapy, because in physiotherapy diploma course applicant is professionally skilled as physiotherapist and equipped with communication skills to interact with patients.

Job Options after Diploma in Physiotherapy:-

>> Self Employed Physiotherapist.

>> Assistant physiotherapist.

>> Customer care assistant.

>> Research assistant.

>> Therapy manager.

>> Sports physio rehabilitator.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is Xth from government recognized board and after Xth duration of diploma is 3 years.
3rd May 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know about the colleges offering BPT course after completing DPT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?