9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Psychological Medicine from Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

11th July 2019, 01:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth is one of the foremost health sciences Deemed Universities in India. The faculty members in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences are ever committed to the academic growth and care a lot for the students in shaping their chosen careers. To facilitate the students in pursuit of the chosen academic avenues, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth has offered the services of Central Library at the main and off campuses that have a comprehensive collection of Standard Textbooks, Reference books, besides housing print volumes of journals and online issues. So it is beneficial to study in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?