29th October 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Banking Management for BCom General graduate?

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission for Diploma in Banking Management course as I have done BCom General course. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this Diploma course? Please let me know immediately.

2nd November 2019, 03:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Banking Management for BCom General graduate?

There are lots of benefits of studying Diploma in Banking Management. After studying this course you have the job opportunities in banks like HSBC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, Barclay's and American Express. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Corporate Banking
Educational Sector
Insurance Companies
Banking Sector
Investment Banking

Some of the job types are given below.

Project Manager
Relationship Manager
Manager
Banking Associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?