8th December 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Jewellery Design in Indian Institute of Jewellery Design Ahmedabad?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Jewellery Design from Indian Institute of Jewellery Design Ahmedabad. Kindly tell me about the benefits to doing this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

11th December 2019, 01:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Jewellery Design in Indian Institute of Jewellery Design Ahmedabad?

The benefits of doing Diploma in Jewellery Design in Indian Institute of Jewellery Design Ahmedabad is that you can get job in Colleges and Universities, Precious Stones Consultancies, Garments and Design Firms, Gem Wholesaling Units, Jewellery Houses, Jewellery Designing Companies, Cultural & Arts Jobs etc.

The top most recruiting companies are Inter Gold India Limited, Jewelex India, Kama Schachter Jewellery, Carat Lane Jeweller, Sunjewels, Uni Design Jewellery , Velvetcase Jewellery etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?