23rd January 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?

I have completed my 10 2, and i want to know the best course in iti for all round development along with foreign opportunities. my contact no:8125894914

2nd May 2015, 09:35 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?

You completed your 12th standard then why can't you try for getting admission in B.Tech. This course will give you lot of opportunities in future. Also there is a wide scope of foreign jobs after completing it.

You also have an option to do diploma. After that you try to give SAT to study further in foreign. Choose any of given option and be consistent towards your studies. You will definitely get success.
4th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?

Which one of the following solid waste disposal method is ecologically most acceptable
6th August 2017, 11:35 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one of the following solid waste disposal method is ecologically most acceptable
Candidate ITI(Industrial Training Institute) has a great scope these days. There are many job oriented courses available in ITI. Duration of ITI courses varies from 1 year to 2 years it depends upon the trade you have chosen. Here below are best trades of ITI to choose after 10th.

Top Courses in ITI to get Job:-

1). Machinist.

2). Welder.

3). Electrician.

4). Turner.

5). Plastic process operator.

6). Carpenter.

7). Computer operator and programming assistant.

8). Electronic communication system operator.

9). Desktop Publishing Operator.

10). Wiremen.

So candidate these are the best trades having great scope in India and abroad.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?