4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Best institution in Delhi to study Diploma in Textile Technology course? Syllabus and course detail?

I have done 12th but willing to do Diploma in Textile Technology course. Please suggest me best institutions in Delhi for it? Send me syllabus and course detail?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis? -- [New]
  2. Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?
  3. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
  4. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  5. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  6. Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?
  7. Can I do B.Tech correspondence course in Textile Technology having 15 years of work experience after Diploma??
  8. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  9. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  10. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Textile Technology if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?
  12. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best government institution in Delhi for Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? How much fees required for it?
  14. Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  15. Procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology for an Assistant Clerk?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. How to join in fashion design college? I have completed 10th standard
  18. Whether Siricilla College offers PG Diploma in Textile Technology or not?
6th October 2017, 11:09 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institution in Delhi to study Diploma in Textile Technology course? Syllabus and course detail?

Below are the list of institutions/colleges in Delhi which offers Diploma in Textile Technology course:
>Neptune Institute of Management and Technology(NIMT)
Address: Block A, Pandav Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Phone: 096501 93957
>Techware Institute of Technology
Address: 111/9,Kishangarh Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj,New Delhi,Delhi 110070, Baba Laturiya Marg, Teacher Colony, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 099102 27124
Below I have mentioned syllabus of Diploma in Textile Technology as prescribed by various Universities/colleges:
Subjects under semester-I
>Engineering Mathematics
>Engineering Graphics/Drawing
>Engineering Physics
>Basics of Chemistry
>Elements of Textile Technology
Subjects under semester-II
>Organic Chemistry
>Fiber Science and Technology
>Computer Utilization
>Workshop (practical)
Subjects under semester-III
>Bleaching Technology
>Mechanical Engineering for Textiles
>Dyeing Technology (Natural Textile)
>Printing Technology (Natural Textile)
Subjects under semester-IV
>Electrical and Electronic Engineering for Textiles
>Finishing Technology
>Dyeing Technology (Synthetic Textile)
>Printing Technology (Synthetic Textile)
Subjects under semester-V
>CAD
>Quality and Process Control
>Industrial Management
>Chemistry of Intermediate and Dyestuff
>Chemistry and Evaluation of Textile Auxiliaries
Subjects under semester-VI
>Technology of Technical Textiles
>Theory of Dyeing
>Analytical Textile Chemistry
>Seminar
Textile Technology is a field of engineering which deals with the application of scientific and engineering principles to the design and control of all aspects of fiber, textile, and apparel processes, product and machinery.
A Textile Technology professional can works as a Production engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Process Control Engineer, Plant supervisor, marketer, R&D Engineer, etc. in some well know farms like JCT Mills, Arvind Mills, Reliance Industries Limited-Textile, Fabindia, Bombay Dyeing, Raymond Group, etc.
6th October 2017, 04:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institution in Delhi to study Diploma in Textile Technology course? Syllabus and course detail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th but willing to do Diploma in Textile Technology course. Please suggest me best institutions in Delhi for it? Send me syllabus and course detail?
List of Institute Offer Diploma in Textile Technology ate Delhi:-

1) Techware Institute of Technology, New Delhi

2) Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology.

3) Neptune Institute of Management and technology.

Educational Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in textile technology is Xth or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in textile technology is 3 years.

Syllabus for Diploma in Textile Technology Course:-

Major Theory Subjects are:-

:- Communication English.

:- Mathematics.

:- Engineering physics.

:- Engineering chemistry.

:- Engineering graphics.

:- Computer application.

:- Textile manufacturing technology.

Major Practical Subjects:-

:- Workshop practice.

:- Computer laboratory practical.

:- Chemistry practical.

:- Physics practical.

Career Options after having Diploma in Textile Technology:-

>> Quality manager.

>> Research associate.

>> Textile technology expert.

>> Production engineer.

>> Maintenance engineer.

>> Assistant merchant.

>> Research assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?