9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best institutions in North India for Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Job prospectus and salary scale?

Sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and now want to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course. Suggest me best institutions in North India for it? Job prospectus and salary scale?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  2. Scope of doing masters in anesthesia technology after completing B.Sc in Anesthesia technology?
  3. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Institutes available in Pune for it?
  5. Any MSc Medical Microbiology Institutes in North East India? Date of sale of prospectus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  7. Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?
  8. Hi Everyone
  9. Salary package in Punjab Government Institutions for Senior Scale Stenographer?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Anesthesia/Pain Management in India
  11. Job and salary after Diploma in Information Technology?
  12. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  13. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  14. Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?
  15. List of colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Social Work course? Future of this course in India and job prospectus?
  16. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  17. Best colleges in Kerala offering paramedical course? How can I apply?
  18. Job opportunities through Diploma in Information Technology course in India? -- [New]
11th October 2017, 07:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institutions in North India for Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Job prospectus and salary scale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and now want to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course. Suggest me best institutions in North India for it? Job prospectus and salary scale?

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology in North India:-

1) Santosh Medical College and Hospital, Ghaziabad

2) Christian Medical College and Hospital, Punjab

3) HIHT University, Uttrakhand

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in anaesthesia technology is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in anaesthesia technology is 2 years.

Job Options after having Diploma in Anesthesia Technology:-

:- Anaesthetist.

:- Paediatrician.

:- Medical consultant.

:- Associate consultant.

:- Technical assistant.

:- Clinical associate.

:- Radiologist.

Salary Offered:- Salary offered after having diploma in anesthesia technology in above mentioned job types is from Rs:- 12,500 to Rs:- 18,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?