18th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Electronics and Networking & Internet Application to do in Diploma for an employee of Qatar?

I have done ITI in Electronics Trade then went to do job in Qatar. Now I came back to India and interested to join Diploma course in Electronics. But many of my seniors told me that it would be better if I do Diploma in Networking and Internet Application. I came here maximum for 1 year so I want to know which course I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and job prospects of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course?
  2. List of institutes offering Diploma in Networking and Internet Application in Bengaluru?
  3. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  4. How to get a job in telecom sector in Qatar after completion of electronics & telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?
  6. List of institutes offering Certificate in Computer Networking & Internet in Gwalior?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  8. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  9. Which course should I study after finishing BSc CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  11. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through Certificate in Computer Networking & Internet program?
  12. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  13. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  14. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  15. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. What is the scope of Diploma in Embedded & Networking? Which is best between the two?
1st August 2016, 12:14 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between Electronics and Networking & Internet Application to do in Diploma for an employee of Qatar?

Diploma in electronics is a stream related to electrical field where as diploma in networking & internet application is a stream related to IT field. Now a days IT field students have more benefits than that of electrical students.

I also recommended you to choose diploma in networking and internet applications as it will bring more job opportunity in your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?