11th December 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree after 10th from GSEB?

Hello Sir,
What is better after studying 10th in GSEB Board for Mechanical Engineering, Diploma or Degree? Kindly suggest me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  2. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Should I study Diploma Mechanical course being a 10th candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  6. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  7. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  8. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?
  11. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  12. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
17th December 2015, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree after 10th from GSEB?

After completion of your 10th standard from GSEB, you can pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard or three years Diploma course but, you are not eligible to pursue Degree course. To be eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a recognised board. Since, you have completed 10th standard from GSEB, I suggest you to pursue Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?