20th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which books should i study for my Diploma CET preparation?

Sir, i have completed my 12th. Now i want to go for Diploma CET examination. So tell me which books should i refer or consider for preparing for the Diploma CET examination?

20th December 2015, 07:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should i study for my Diploma CET preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have completed my 12th. Now i want to go for Diploma CET examination. So tell me which books should i refer or consider for preparing for the Diploma CET examination?
Best books for diploma CET entrance exam:-

Bihar Polytechnic (Combined Entrance Test with Solved 2012-2013 Entrance Paper) 2014 1st Edition
Author: GKP

Jharkhand Polytechnic (Combined Entrance Test with Solved 2013 Entrance Paper) 2014 1st Edition
Author: GKP

Uttarakhand Polytechnics Entrance Exam JEEP 2014 for Diploma in Engineering / Technology - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (English) 3rd Edition
Author: Arihant Experts

Delhi Polytechnics CET Common Entrance Exam Guide Class X (Big Size) (English) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
20th December 2015, 10:50 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Which books should i study for my Diploma CET preparation?

CET is the entrance exam conducted by State Board of Technical Education.This is a qualifying exam.Exam consists of Choose the correct word pattern.Sixth to Tenth standard Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry are the subjects you have to prepare.You can get books for CET preparation which include choosing of all these subjects.Any stationary which sells books consists of these entrance exam preparation books.It is better to practice your Sixth to Tenth standard text books to cover full syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?