31st January 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for Diploma Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering students in Calcutta Institute of Technology

I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering course from Calcutta Institute of Technology. I just want to know that after completing this course will this college provide campus placement or not?

3rd February 2021, 06:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available for Diploma Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering students in Calcutta Institute of Technology

Campus placement available for Diploma Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering students in Calcutta Institute of Technology can be seen below.

Mostly students are paced outside of west bengal. Pune, bangalore, chennai, delhi. For diploma students companies offered Rs. 10000 per month.

Last year highest package was Rs. 4.5 LPA.
31st July 2023, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Campus placement available for Diploma Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering students in Calcutta Institute of Technology

Diploma electronic and communication branch campus most of the placement where have to find
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?