9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a 10th passed with supplementary eligible for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?

Sir, I am from Bihar and have passed 10th with supplementary exam and now this year I want to apply for AMU entrance exam for Diploma Engineering. Am I eligible for it? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?

Related Questions:
12th October 2017, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th passed with supplementary eligible for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?

Yes, definitely candidates with supplementary marks are very much eligible for the AMU Diploma Entrance examination, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the above mentioned entrance examination.
Candidates age must be in between 19 to 21 years at the time of examination.
13th October 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th passed with supplementary eligible for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?

You can only appear for entrance exam, but you will not get admission, if you fail to clear your supplementary exams. There is nothing you can do, if you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria.

The minimum requirement for getting admission is class 10th and they will ask for documents to prove your qualifications during counselling. Hence, make sure you have such documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?