5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with PCB study Diploma in Medical Plant Cultivation Technology? List of institutions providing this course?

Sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to know can I study Diploma in Medical Plant Cultivation Technology? List of institution providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  2. Is the Diploma in Solar Plant & Electrical Technology course available? List of institutions in Maharashtra with fees?
  3. List of Diploma courses in Medical after 10th? List of colleges for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  5. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  6. Best institutions in North India for Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Job prospectus and salary scale?
  7. IGNOU Certificate in Sericulture - Host Plant Cultivation Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  9. Can I do MSc Horticulture after BSc forestry?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student? -- [New]
  11. List of institutions providing Diploma in Garment Technology course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?
  12. Can a 12th with PCB eligible to study Diploma in Land Survey course? Best institutions in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  15. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  16. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  17. Details to study Diploma in Information Technology and Management course? Which are the best institutions for it?
  18. Which are the institutions providing Diploma in Java Enterprise App Development courses?
13th September 2017, 11:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCB study Diploma in Medical Plant Cultivation Technology? List of institutions providing this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to know can I study Diploma in Medical Plant Cultivation Technology? List of institution providing this course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma course in medical plant cultivation technology after completing your 10+2 in science stream. Here below are details regarding diploma course in medical plant cultivation technology:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course in medical plant cultivation is 1 year.

List of Institute Offer Diploma in Medical Plant Cultivation:-

1). Chattisgarh University

>> www.cguniversity.com.

2). Uttrakhand Open University, Nanital

>> www.uou.ac.in.

3). Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.

>> www.kongunaducollege.ac.in

4). Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik.

>> www.muhsnashik.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?