31st October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can Art students go for Diploma in Nautical Science?

I have finished my +2 in arts stream with 80% marks under Punjab university. I was actually intending to take science group for my +2 but I could not. Now I wish to go in marine field. Am i eligible to take diploma in nautical science?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  2. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  3. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  4. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  5. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  6. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  7. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  8. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  9. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  10. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  12. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  14. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same? -- [New]
  17. Which jobs can i look for after passing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  18. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
1st November 2015, 01:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Art students go for Diploma in Nautical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my +2 in arts stream with 80% marks under Punjab university. I was actually intending to take science group for my +2 but I could not. Now I wish to go in marine field. Am i eligible to take diploma in nautical science?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science is a pass in Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with good marks.

So it is not possible for an arts student to study Diploma in Nautical Science.

Apart from the educational qualification the candidates must be fit physically and mentally.

The maximum age limit is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?