30th April 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?

Hello,
I am 20 years of age, may I write NDA exam in this year? Now I am studying in 2nd year of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering. I have completed 12th PUC. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after the completion of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  3. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
  4. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?
  6. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to join Army after completion of Diploma course?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  16. Can diploma holders appear for UPSC examination?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  18. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
1st May 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?

No, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student. Only unmarried male candidates who have completed 12th standard with Science stream from a recognised board and those who are in between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years are eligible to appear in NDA examination.Since, you have crossed the maximum age limit required to appear in NDA examination, you are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?