14th July 2022, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Diploma in Pharmacy with the mentioned qualification?

Can I apply to do diploma in pharmacy with this qualification mathematics- B
Eng-C
Kisw-B-
Chem-B
Bio-C-
History-B
CRE-B
Agr-D

14th July 2022, 11:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Diploma in Pharmacy with the mentioned qualification?

You are not eligible for diploma in pharmacy as you didn't have passed 12th standard with science subjects.
Minimum eligibility qualification for D Pharma is 12th standard with science stream, from a recognized educational board.

A minimum aggregate score of 50% in qualifying subjects at the 10+2 level is also necessary for applying admission in diploma in pharma.
15th July 2022, 09:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Diploma in Pharmacy with the mentioned qualification?

The minimum educational qualification required to study Diploma in Pharmacy is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. The minimum score of the candidate in 10+2 should be 50% marks and the minimum age should be 17 years. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit or entrance examinations. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
15th July 2022, 03:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for Diploma in Pharmacy:-

>> Educational Qualification:- Candidates who have passed in the H.S. (10+2) examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST Candidates) with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics and passed in each individual subject (Theory& Practical) are eligible for the Diploma in Pharmacy course.
>> Nationality:- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
15th July 2022, 04:42 PM
Msdhoni02

D Pharma is a two-year diploma programme that prepares candidates for careers in the pharmaceutical industry.

1. Students must have completed 12th in relevant subjects from any recognized board.

2. Admission to this course is either entrance test based or merit based.

3. Admission to the reputed colleges is mostly based on the entrance test score.
15th July 2022, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to study diploma course in pharmacy is a candidate must have passed with physics, chemistry, biology or mathmatics as mandatory subjects from a recognised board.

The candidate must have an overall grade point average of at least 50% .

Admissions selection to this course is done on the basis of a performance in the D.Pharma entrance examination, some colleges also offer merit based admission.

The minimum score and admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
15th July 2022, 06:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I apply for Diploma in Pharmacy with the mentioned qualification?

The answer is Yes.

Course Full Form - Diploma In Pharmacy

Course Duration of Diploma in Pharmacy [D.Pharm.] is 2 Years.

Age Eligibility - Minimum age limit is 17 years

Minimum Qualification -10+2 (From any recognized Board)

Minimum Aggregate Score Requirement - 35%- 45%

Selection Process- Merit-Based/ Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?