30th June 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ITI Instructor in Haryana government if done ITI from another state?

I have done my diploma from private university from other state and I am from Haryana can I apply for Iti instructor in govt Iti Haryana?

30th June 2021, 07:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ITI Instructor in Haryana government if done ITI from another state?

The candidates should have a diploma or graduation degree in any of the following engineering branches from a recognized university. -The candidates should have work experience of a minimum of 5 years in the practical/teaching field. Industrial Training Institute instructors are recruited in both private and government fields.
2nd July 2021, 01:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ITI Instructor in Haryana government if done ITI from another state?

Educational qualification for HSSC ITI instructor job:-

> Candidate must hold bachelor degree in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised board/ University.

> Hindi/ Sanskrit upto matric standard for higher education.

> Minimum age limit is 17 years
Maximum age limit is 42 years
Relaxation is given to reserved categories
7th July 2021, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ITI Instructor in the Haryana government if done ITI from another state. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with ITI and bachelor degree and diploma in engineering from a recognized state. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 42 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hssc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?