13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology being a Psychology graduate? Qualification required to apply?

Hello, I am interested to do Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology. I am a Psychology graduate. Can I apply for this Diploma course now? What qualification is required to apply for this course?

14th June 2016, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology being a Psychology graduate? Qualification required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to do Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology. I am a Psychology graduate. Can I apply for this Diploma course now? What qualification is required to apply for this course?
Yes, you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology with Psychology graduation. The eligibility to study the course in Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) is all graduates and post graduates in Psychology. The duration of the course is one year (2 semesters). The course is available in face to face and distance stream. For more details please visit the official website -Click Here.
16th June 2016, 02:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology being a Psychology graduate? Qualification required to apply?

Yes, you can very much apply for Diploma course after the completion of your graduation as the minimum qualification required in order to opt for Diploma course is such that you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50% in it. Therefore, you are very much eligible for the course mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?