11th February 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for VOCLET after ITI?

I am an ITI student.I want to give voclet exam but my ITI session is Aug-2016-Aug-2018. So, can I give VOCLET 2018 exam? As my course will not fully complete when the counseling or other process will happen. In VOCLET exam there is require ITI PASS but my result not announced so can I apply? Please tell.

11th February 2018, 01:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VOCLET after ITI?

To be eligible to apply for VOCLET examination, you should have passed two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute. Direct admission in second year of Diploma course are done through VOCLET examination. So, if you have not completed ITI course, you are not eligible to apply for VOCLET examination.
11th February 2018, 06:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for VOCLET Examination:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in VOCLET Examination.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 Pattern from a recognized board (WBSCVET)

(or)

>> You must have passed 2 years continuous ITI course after successful completion of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination.

>> Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. But they are required to produce their original mark sheet at the time of admission.

>> I can suggest you that you are eligible to apply for this VOCLET Examination while you are still pursuing 2nd year of ITI. But you are required to produce marks sheets during admission process as you may get them by that time.

>> There is no age limit required to appear in this VOCLET Examination 2018.
11th February 2018, 09:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for VOCLET exam after ITI course because to apply for VOCLET exam minimum qualification required to apply is two year of ITI course after 10 th exam or cleared class 10+2 exam with vocational subjects. Candidate appearing in final year of ITI course are also eligible to apply for VOCLET exam. Here below are details regarding important dates for VOCLET Exam 2018:-

Important Dates for VOCLET Exam 2018:-
  • Date of availability of application form:- 29th January 2018.
  • Last date of application form submission:- 5th March 2018.
  • Examination date:- 6th May 2018.
  • Date of Announcement of result:- 18th May 2018.
15th March 2018, 06:27 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for VOCLET

1).Candidates should have passed ITI
Or
2) Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized board
Final year students are also eligible for VOCLET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?