24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Respected sir/mam..i want to become a pilot after compliting my diploma in electronics and telecommunication....please tell me the way or process to become a pilot after diploma..

28th October 2022, 06:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Yes, Yes you are eligible to become a pilot. All you have to do is first of all clear all your diploma subjects successfully.

Then you will need to get a CPL licence for which you will have to have 130 hours of flying experience. There are many aviation institutes which will provide you such facilities

The fee structure is very high. It can range between 10 to 20 Lakhs. So make sure your funds are fine and if you want to do it abroad then it will be more.

The best CPL training school is in Canada "British columbia university"
29th October 2022, 07:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Degree - Varies by airline, generally not required.

Certification - Commercial pilot certificate with multi-engine airplane privileges and instrument rating FCC radio license.

Experience - 1,500 flight hours, meeting requirements for the Airline Transport Pilot certificate.

Age - 21 years old.
30th October 2022, 05:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get the commercial pilot licence one have to go through the training. The required educational qualification to apply for the training institute is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get enrolled on the basis of diploma course and can apply for it after the B.Tech or B.E course.

Before getting the licence you have to qualify in the test as well as medical test.
30th October 2022, 05:55 PM
Msdhoni02

1. If you are clear in all subject of diploma you are eligible for pilot.

2. For pilot it is necessary to get a CPL licence for which you will have to have 130 hours of flying experience. some training schools are also available for training.

3. You should be an Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?