29th October 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Scientist in ISRO being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. So, can I join and work in ISRO? I want to get job in ISRO, on the other hand, my father is suggesting me to study further. I want to become a Scientist in ISRO. So, now I can become a Scientist with my Diploma certificates?

2nd November 2019, 06:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Scientist in ISRO being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering, you can join in ISRO.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.

Eligible Departments are:-
Electronics and Communication Engineering Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
2nd November 2019, 08:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Scientist in ISRO being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

ISRO refers to Indian Space Research Organisation and it recruits candidate who have completed their diploma in mechanical engineer. In order to join ISRO you must fulfill some requirements which are:-
Candidates who have completed their diploma in the field of of ECE /ME/ CSE/CE/EE with 50% marks from a recognised college or university are eligible to apply.

Age should be between 21 to 32 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in ISRO, but as you are a diploma holder in mechanical engineering, so you can only apply for the post of a technical assistant or a technician.
27th July 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am matriculation passed with 64% after that i complete my diploma course in mechanical engineering do cai I apply in Isro
26th July 2023, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Exam name of technical assistant in isro after completing polytechnic in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?