1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher in any reputed school through DEd course being a BBA(H) graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done BBA(H) course. I am thinking to do DEd course so that I can become a Teacher in any reputed school. So, through this DEd course, I will become a Teacher or not?

9th September 2019, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher in any reputed school through DEd course being a BBA(H) graduate?

For D.Ed admission, you need class 12th qualification which is the minimum requirement. Graduation is needed for B.Ed and you you have BBA degree which is surely more than the required qualification. Just make sure you have class 12th.

For government school teaching job you need to appear for CTET or TET after completing D.Ed. At private schools, you need to appear for the interview to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?