19th February 2023, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Architecture engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I do Architecture engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

21st February 2023, 12:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Architecture engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you cannot pursue a B.E. in architecture after completing a three-year mechanical engineering diploma course. You must have completed a three-year Diploma in Architecture course or the 12th grade in the PCM stream to be able to enroll in the B.E. Architecture course.
22nd February 2023, 12:32 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Architecture engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, after completing diploma in mechanical engineering*course, you cannot pursue architecture engineering.
To be eligible to enroll in the Architecture engineering course, you must have finished a three-year Diploma in Architecture course or you must finish the 12th grade in the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematical stream from any recognized board or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?