28th April 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in modeling after completion of 12th to get into modelling career?

I vl be completing my 12th std in a year..I wanna take up modeling as my profession..I have thought to do diploma in modeling.. Is it a waste of time in doing diploma in modeling after 12th std science? It will be helpful if you can give me the details soon. Thank you!

29th April 2017, 06:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in modeling after completion of 12th to get into modelling career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I vl be completing my 12th std in a year..I wanna take up modeling as my profession..I have thought to do diploma in modeling.. Is it a waste of time in doing diploma in modeling after 12th std science? It will be helpful if you can give me the details soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can do a diploma in modeling after completion of 12th to get into modeling field. The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the modeling industry. The course contains – basics of modeling, poses, model agency management, ramp & cat walk, backstage management, hair & skin care, fitness, basic acting classes, personality development etc. Female candidates with less than 6 feet in height are eligible to join the diploma in modeling course. The Diploma in modeling course is available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?