4th January 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?

my name is bhanupratap sen and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 12th standard in bio. science.
my question is can i do part time polytechnic diploma course in metallurgy without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course in chhattisgarh. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

14th March 2014, 10:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?

No, it won't be possible to do part time diploma course without attending the classes. Maybe you can enroll and then skip some classes but the normal way of part-time diploma is to attend the class for either half of the day.

SWAMI VIVEKANAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, BHILAI, CHHATTISGARH is one of the good University providing diploma courses in part time but only to the major streams like Civil /Mechanical /Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.

I have attached the course of study and scheme of examination pdf file of Swami Vivekanand college in this post for your reference.

To know more visit - http://csvtu.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sem_diploma_ Parttime_scheme.pdf(348.4 KB, 118 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?