11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I gain the knowledge of history and various activities of Christianity through Theology Diploma course?

Hello Sir,
My name is Nathaniel and I want to become Monk. I am a Christian so, I am planning to join Theology Diploma course. I want to know about the history and various activities about my religion. So, I can know through this course?

21st July 2016, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I gain the knowledge of history and various activities of Christianity through Theology Diploma course?

Yes, Theology course can provide you the knowledge and details regarding history and other various activities of Christianity. You should therefore opt for the course if you want to and I am sure you will be able to get the required information on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?