13th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical engineering and now I want to get admission in 12th so I want to know can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma? Should I complete 12th or start pursuing other courses except BE and B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?
  3. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  8. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  11. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. Can I study in Canada with diploma in mechanical engineering qualification?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course?
  15. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  17. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
15th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you can't get direct admission in 12th standard after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course but, Diploma holders can't get direct admission in 12th standard.

After completion of your 12th standard, you can directly pursue B.E or B.Tech course and you can also get direct admission in second year of B.E or B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process without pursuing 12th standard.
15th November 2016, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you can't get admission in 12th standard directly after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised board. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard as you can't get admission direct admission in 12th standard after completion of your three years Diploma course. Admissions in 11th standard are offered through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
15th November 2016, 11:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Being a diploma degree holder which is considered to be a degree equivalent to a higher secondary school degree you are certainly eligible for pursuing graduation without going for a higher secondary school degree as for graduation degree any degree equivalent to higher secondary school degree are also acceptable.

So in my point of view you must not pursue higher secondary degree unless the admission in your desired institute for graduation is based on the marks in higher secondary school degree as in the case of Delhi University as it would be useless to waste couple of years of your academics for the degree which is not that much important,
16th November 2016, 12:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering, you are 100% eligible for admission in 12th standard. But, you should go for higher education level after completion of diploma. 12th standard is same level course as that of diploma. So, you should go for other graduation courses in which you want to make your career. You can go for B.Sc course which has very good scope in current market. You can also go for designing courses like Auto CAD, 3D Max etc. So, its tottaly on your interest in which field you want to make your career.
16th November 2016, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in 12th directly after having completed your 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as there is no such provision for it. However, you can get admission in B.Tech course directly in 2nd year after clearing LEET/JELET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?