5th May 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Government college to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering with a 48915 rank in JEXPO?

Hello everyone, I have secured 48915 rank in JEXPO. I want to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma. I am eligible to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma as I got a 48915 rank in JEXPO. And I want admission in a Government college.

10th May 2020, 07:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering with a 48915 rank in JEXPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have secured 48915 rank in JEXPO. I want to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma. I am eligible to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma as I got a 48915 rank in JEXPO. And I want admission in a Government college.
In order to be admitted to the Polytechnic College to pursue a Diploma Engineering course, you should have passed the 10th standard from the recognized board of directors and must appear in the JEXPO examination. You need to qualify for the JEXPO exam and get less than 20,000 ranks to be admitted to the best polytechnic college to pursue the Diploma Engineering course. Applicants who achieve 1,000,000 or more in the JEXPO exam can be admitted to the Diploma of Engineering course at regular colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?