19th February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.SC or B.A. after completing diploma civil engineering?

I am diploma Civil engineering student. I got equivalent certificate of 12 class from GSEB. So now can i get admission in B. SC or B. A?

20th February 2023, 04:18 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.SC or B.A. after completing diploma civil engineering?

Yes, having an equivalent certificate of 12th class from GSEB can make you eligible for admission to undergraduate courses such as B.Sc. or B.A. However, the specific admission requirements may vary depending on the college or university you are applying to.

You may need to meet certain eligibility criteria such as minimum percentage marks in your diploma course or in your 12th class equivalent certificate. Additionally, you may need to appear for an entrance exam or go through a selection process based on your academic performance.

It is best to check the admission requirements of the colleges or universities you are interested in applying to and contact their admission offices for more information.
21st February 2023, 02:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.SC or B.A. after completing diploma civil engineering?

Yes. After completing a diploma in civil engineering, you are eligible to study for lateral entry distance learning admission to Bsc or BA course in the second year. So, you can save one year through this scheme since you are directly getting admission to 2nd year of the course.
22nd February 2023, 01:54 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You are qualified to pursue lateral entry distance learning admission to a B.Sc. or BA course in the second year after receiving a diploma in civil engineering. Considering the fact that you will be admitted immediately to the second year of the program, this strategy will allow you to save one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?