14th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?

Hi All,
I have scored 80% in my 10th Board exam. I want to join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. I live in Coimbatore and want to know that I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  8. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  10. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  13. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  14. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
16th August 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I have scored 80% in my 10th Board exam. I want to join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. I live in Coimbatore and want to know that I can get admission or not?
Yes, after completion of 10th standard you are eligible for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
16th August 2015, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering course. Admission will be based on the rank you get in the exam.

Those who have good rank will get admission in their choice of college through counselling. Just be prepared for polytechnic entrance exam of Tamil Nadu state.
8th February 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?