4th February 2016, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?

Sir/madam,

I want to ask that if i can get admission in VJTI for chemical diploma course. My percentage in ssc is 83.40℅. Please reply me with an immediate answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  2. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  6. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course if I score 90% marks in SSC?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  10. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  11. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  12. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  17. Will I get admission in VJTI college after scoring 85% in SSC exam
  18. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
4th February 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?

Admission in VJTI will be based on the performance in the polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical council. Your marks in class 10th will not make you eligible for admission.

Just try to perform well in the entrance exam so that you get your choice of college through counselling. Rank should be very good then only you will be able to get the college.
4th February 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in VJTI for pursuing Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completion of 10th standard with an aggregate of 83.40% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Admissions to Diploma course in VJTI will be carried out by the Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra. For further details regarding admission procedure, you can follow the official notification http://182.18.154.150/Poly2015/Oasis...1.pdf?did=1407. Since, you have completed your 10th standard, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in VJTI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?