24th December 2013, 08:59 PM
TANUJ SHARMA2

Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?

Hi friends i have complited diploma in architectural engg.from ice(i) in june 2012.also have diploma in autocad from cadcentre...can i get any govt.job in delhi by this diploma..private jobs offers are available but i want to do govenment job..

Related Questions:
  1. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  3. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  4. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  5. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  6. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  7. Can I get a job in PSU and government job on engineering basis? I have completed engineering after diploma
  8. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  13. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
25th December 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?

sir,sir I completed diploma in mechanical through ime (institute of mechanical engg).I doubts this institute approval aicte or not .i can get a gov jobs .through ime certificate...pl give suggest me.my id [email protected]
25th December 2013, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?

Yes, you can definitely get government jobs especially in the field of architecture as this field requires efficient professionals since the demand is more as compared to the supply of experienced professionals. India is a developing country and there are various constructional projects being undertaken by the government which requires diploma candidates of Architecture. However if you pursue your degree course, then you can not only get higher remuneration but also get better opportunities both in the government as well as private sector.

In the government sector you can get jobs in Public Works Department, the Archaeological Department, Ministry of Defense, National Building Organization, Town and Country Planning Organization, National Institute of Urban Affairs, Departments of Railways, Post and Telegraphs, Public Sector Undertakings, Housing and Urban Development Corporation, National Building Construction Corporation Ltd., etc. Local Bodies in around Delhi also recruit diploma architects for construction works. Apart from these various builders, Architecture Firms, Consultants, etc. also hire architects.

Since you also know AutoCad hence you can also get employment opportunities in Automotive, Aerospace, and Prosthetics sectors as well. Various manufacturing units, construction companies under government undertaking also recruit diploma architects. However you need to qualify in the written test and interview to get selected in the government sector units.
26th December 2013, 07:28 PM
TANUJ SHARMA2

Default Architectural engineering DIPLOMA FROM INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS?

Sir i am complited architectural engineering diploma from the institution of civil engineers india..is architecture or architectural engineering diploma is same ..and sir goverment me architecture ki vancies kab nikalti h i read employment news news paper since 6 months but i didnt find any job..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?