9th February 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know for securing admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad to Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering course I can get an education loan or not? I want to get an education loan for studying this course? Kindly tell me asap.

10th February 2021, 12:46 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad.

Visit any bank after admission and ask for education loan.

They will tell you procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

Now fill application if you are eligible and attach all required documents.

Submit application and get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?