20th November 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

Respected Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development course from Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training. I want to know that can I get an education loan for studying this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me immediately.

25th September 2022, 11:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

You can get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Web Designing but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called BHU UET.

The duration of this course is 1to 2 years.
29th September 2022, 10:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

The admission is based on merit based.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks can pursue Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development.

Yes, you will get an education loan.
29th September 2022, 10:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get an education loan for this.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks can pursue Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?