14th June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Microbiology but I don't want to do M.Sc. Can I get a good job after PG Diploma in Microbiology & let me know which PG Diploma course is good in Microbiology field?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  2. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  3. What are the diploma courses suited after BSc Microbiology?
  4. Food related diploma after M.Sc Microbiology?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  7. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  11. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  12. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  13. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After MSc in Microbiology can we study M.D in microbiology? Is it related to medical field?
  15. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  16. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  17. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  18. M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(Chemistry), which one to study for getting good job?
29th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Microbiology but I don't want to do M.Sc. Can I get a good job after PG Diploma in Microbiology & let me know which PG Diploma course is good in Microbiology field?
Yes, there is good scope for B.Sc Microbiology in both the Government and Private sectors. After completing B.Sc Microbiology, you can work as a medical Microbiologist or Agricultural Microbiologist. Apart from you can also make your career in Teaching field as well. You can seek jobs in Pharmaceutical Companies and in Bio-medical Laboratories.

However, I suggest you to apply for Master Degree level program in order to get job with high salary package. Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Microbiology course after completing B.Sc in Microbiology.

The selection of the eligible candidates are made either on the basis of the marks of Graduation. However some institutes do select candidates on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Please, visit the official website of the respective university in order to get more details regarding admission process.
5th July 2015, 10:36 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

You can get job at any stage of your degree but the Quality of job is assured after doing the Master course in any domain, because after doing the Master course you are considered to be fully matured in your job else you need to be trained by the company which they don't want these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?