16th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?

Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Job in Core IT Company or in Automobile Manufacturing Plant being a candidate of BE in ECE?
  2. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  3. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  4. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  6. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs available for Automobile engineers with 10 years experience in Vehicle Service Field?
  8. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  10. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  11. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  12. Why the freshers in India does not get a core job in manufacturing or in relevant field that they are interested?
  13. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  14. Can I get a job in Automobile Company after doing B.E with 61%?
  15. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  16. How to be an automobile engineer?
  17. How to get a job in Civil? I am a employee of Indian Army
  18. What is the essential qualification required for break inspector post in Tamilnadu
17th July 2015, 07:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?

Yes, definitely you will get job in the vehicle manufacturing companies after completion of your diploma.

But for getting job only knowledge of your diploma is not sufficient.

You have to go through the complete "Interview process" to finally selected in any company.

The general tips for you are :

** You should keep yourself up to date in the current affairs.

** Your communication should be good and impressive.

** You should have leadership quality with ability of work in team.

For getting job in any of the company you simply have to apply through your resume.

So my suggestion to you is that you should make a "short and attractive resume" of yourself.

You simply have to visit the employment news in the automobile industry and then apply accordingly.

My suggestion to you is that you should choose that field in which you have your personal interest. I am saying this due to the fact that we will perform our best in our interested field.

Some of best options for you are :

** Hindustan Motors Ltd

** Hyundai Motors India Ltd

** Mahindra & Mahindra

** Royal Enfield Ltd

** Addison & Co Ltd

** Maruti

** Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore
17th July 2015, 08:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?

Yes, after the completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course, you can get a job in Auto-mobile companies. You can find jobs in following sections of Auto-mobile industry.
->Quality / inspection of press parts
->Maintainence of Automobile light fabricated parts
->Inspection of press and fabricated parts
->Vehicle dispatch area
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?