1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I show diploma course marks for getting admission in Language course in college instead of 10+2 marks?

Hi,

Ple Must reply

After 10 2 I have done Diploma EE 4 years.I want to take admission in Language courses but my percentage in 10 2 is less ,it has not to fulfill eligibility.... So can i show my diploma over the 10 2.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  2. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  3. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
  4. How to take admission in LD college by AIEEE marks or ranks? Can I get admission with 102 AIEEE marks?
  5. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  6. How to get admission in any private homeopathic college? I have got 102 marks in PAHUNT exam
  7. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to get a government seat after scoring 102 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Which college I can get admission after completion of diploma course with 65% marks?
  10. Where can I get admission in Pune after scoring 102 marks in MHT CET?
  11. In which college can I secure a seat after scoring 102 marks in COMEDK?
  12. Can I get Amravati Government after scoring 102 marks in MHT CET and 469 marks in Board?
  13. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  14. What kinds of questions are asked in Primary TET?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of PO?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  18. Will I be able to attend the Tamilnadu TET exam? Model question papers?
1st July 2015, 11:36 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I show diploma course marks for getting admission in Language course in college instead of 10+2 marks?

What kind of language course you want to join. Please elaborate in details. As if you want to learn any language related to computer then you need not to show your diploma mark sheet there. You can join such short term course's from any private institution.

As if you want to learn any other language like English, French, Spanish etc. then you will get such facility from private language classes.
1st July 2015, 01:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I show diploma course marks for getting admission in Language course in college instead of 10+2 marks?

First you should check admission requirements of university/college, in which you want to join. Then you will get an idea, whether you can show your diploma course certificates or you should show only 12th standard certificates. Please specify name of university/college next time, so, that we can give you exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?