15th April 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Agriculture on 10th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study Diploma in Agriculture. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I need to appear and after my 10th I can do Diploma in Agriculture or not? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  3. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  6. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  11. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  12. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  13. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  18. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
18th April 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Agriculture on 10th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Agriculture on 10th basis. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture. Most of the colleges offer direct admission to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks and some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offer admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
19th April 2016, 01:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Agriculture on 10th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?

Definitely you are eligible for applying the diploma in agriculture after completion of your matriculation. You can apply for the direct admission without any entrance for the diploma in agriculture but most of the well reputed institutes offers seats on the basis of your rank in the DET entrance exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the diploma entry test(DET) after completion of your matriculation. Score as much as you can in DET exam and participate in the online counselling for the best college for diploma in agriculture.
19th April 2016, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to study Diploma in Agriculture. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I need to appear and after my 10th I can do Diploma in Agriculture or not? Please let me know as soon as possible.
After 10th standard, you can do a diploma in Agricultural Engineering.

Every state conducts their own entrance exam for admission in diploma college.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for the diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th June 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

After 10 diploma in agriculture addition open and how to a fees for girl however chances to this course please contact me my number is 9909772554,9879550938 thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?