19th February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

I secured 87% in 10th standard and 58% in 12th. but I want to do diploma in automobile engineering..... so can I use my 10th standard % to join diploma.....and plz can anyone help me for best colleges in diploma in automobile. engineering in mumbai.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  10. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  12. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  14. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  16. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  18. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
20th February 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course on 10th basis even if you have completed 12th standard. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.

List of Diploma in Automobile Engineering Colleges in Mumbai :-
--> Excel College of Higher Education
Address : 153, Second Floor Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Vashi Station
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703, Phone : 099873 01475

--> Kohinoor Technical Institute
Address : 202, A Wing, 2nd Floor, Grace Plaza, Opposite Masjid, S.V.Road
Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102, Phone : 022 2677 7043

--> Pillai Polytechnic
Address : Dr K M Vasudevan Pillais Campus Plot No 10, Sector 16
New Panvel East, Maharashtra 410206, Phone : 022 2745 6030

--> Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
Address : A 58, Ground Floor, Near Station , Station Road, Sector 1
Mira Road, Thane - 401107, Opp Fish Market, Phone : 022-65612883
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?