13th November 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile if studied ITI in Motor Mechanic? List of AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu for distance education.

Dear sir, I have completed ITI in Motor Mechanic and having 5 years experience in Auto Mobile sector. So, now I want to study Diploma in Auto Mobile from a AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu through distance education. Can I study this course? Please provide me the list.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  2. In which AICTE approved Tamil Nadu colleges i can get admission for Diploma course? Can i get education loan for studying there?
  3. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  7. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  8. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  9. List of approved AICTE polytechnics for distance education?
  10. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  11. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  13. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  14. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  15. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  16. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot?
  17. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  18. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
14th November 2016, 10:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile if studied ITI in Motor Mechanic? List of AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu for distance education.

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your ITI course, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to appear and clear examination conducted by the state or by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes providing the above mentioned course via distance education in Tamil Nadu, kindly have a look at it;

1. Anna University
Address: MIT Road,Chromepet,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 6450 2506

2. University of Madras
Address: Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422

3. AMET University
Address: Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112

4. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Address: Pennalur, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu 602117
Phone:044 2715 2000

5. Government College of Art & Craft
Address: 28,Jawaharlal Nehru Road,, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone:033 2252 2479
14th November 2016, 10:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile if studied ITI in Motor Mechanic? List of AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu for distance education.

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your ITI course, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to appear and clear examination conducted by the state or by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes providing the above mentioned course via distance education in Tamil Nadu, kindly have a look at it;

1. Anna University
Address: MIT Road,Chromepet,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 6450 2506

2. University of Madras
Address: Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422

3. AMET University
Address: Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112

4. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Address: Pennalur, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu 602117
Phone:044 2715 2000

5. Government College of Art & Craft
Address: 28,Jawaharlal Nehru Road,, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone:033 2252 2479
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?